HOW TO SUBMIT
In each episode you'll hear a creative challenge—a question or a prompt. Listeners are welcome to submit responses and feedback several ways:
- By using #podcastsonprocess on Instagram
- By liking and tagging Podcasts on Process on Facebook
- Submitting a written response in the form below
- By calling and recording your response to the Podcasts on Process voicemail at 443-252-2528
Listener generated feedback and content will be uploaded periodically to this website. Your feedback and insights will help continue the conversation.
Check back frequently, and see what other have to say on the responses page!
1. ICEBREAKER—WHO IS LIZ LERMAN
What is your creative practice and what are the tools of that practice?
2. COLLABORATION—METHODS + MODES
What’s your definition of a good collaborative project or experience?
3. WHO GETS TO MAKE
What gestures do you make on a daily basis? And how could those movements find their way into a dance?
4. DOCUMENTATION—PROCESS, ARCHIVE + PRODUCT
Take a peek at how you document what’s important or critical to you. What form does it take? What themes do you see in your daily modes of documentation?
5. CRITIQUE—WHAT CAN FEEDBACK LOOK LIKE
What do you consider the qualities of productive feedback and evaluation?
6. CONCLUSION—THE TOOLBOX
There’s no creative challenge for this episode, other than a request for honest feedback. Can’t wait to read and hear what’s rattling around in your mind.